Thursday, October 18, 2012

▽Boring Usual△

I love the back of this top.
Well, didn't do much today. School, work, gym, then home...Ugh my life. I was supposed to go to lush with my friend tomorrow, but she didn't reply to my text, sooooo I don't think that's happening anymore. I feel like the only word to describe my life at the moment is blah. I called to follow-up on my application for that cosmetic job, but the manager wasn't in again. The more I wait the more unsure of myself about me getting the job. I need some sort of interest in my life right now. Where is my place in the universe? I feel like a waste of matter. To me being a human is more of a curse than a blessing. I have so many opportunities to do things with my life, but money, society, and myself always gets in the way. Why the hell were we put on this Earth that we constantly destroy for our own benefit. I'm not gunna lie; I do it too. I'm so attached to material things. I don't know, I just don't, and I need to learn to accept that.